William S. Gribble
- Juris Doctor, Texas A&M School of Law
- Master of Public Administration (Focused in Disaster Management), American Military University
- Bachelors of Science in Emergency Administration and Planning, University of North Texas
- Certified Law Enforcement Planner, International Association of Law Enforcement Planners
- Former First Aid & CPR/AED Instructor Trainer, American Safety and Health Institute
- Multiple scholarly publications on Disaster & Emergency Management Law in Law Journals.
- Numerous presentations on Disaster & Emergency Management and Legal Aspects of Disaster & Emergency Management